READ THE LATEST
If you are new to koi breeding or keeping, the different varieties can be a bit overwhelming to understand and distinguish between. There are just so many amazing color patterns and koi types that it can be a bit of a whirlwind of knowledge to take in. One of the most controversial and interesting koi fish has to be the Asagi koi. Let’s take a look at this variety and see what’s so special about baby Asagi koi and their incredible adult form! The Original Koi In most breeding groups, Asagi koi are considered the very first ornamental koi subvariety.
When you are first getting into keeping koi fish, you probably notice a lot of different terms being thrown around to describe the different types and special colorations of koi fish. This is because koi breeding is actually an ancient art form that originates from centuries ago at the point of the first ornamental koi’s creation. Since koi breeding in the traditional sense has been around for so long, it is understandable that the vocabulary of the art is quite extensive. Let’s explore the different words used in the koi varieties identification and see if we can make it a
- A Guide to Koi Fry Colors
- Where to Buy Koi Fry Online
- Can I Keep Koi And Goldfish In The Same Tank?
- How To Go About Keeping Koi In A Small Pond
- A Guide to Raising Koi Fry
- How to Set Up an Indoor Koi Fish Tank
- 5 Best Gravity Fed Pond Filters
- How to Tell if Koi Eggs are Fertilized
- The 5 Best Sand Filters for Koi Ponds
- Baby Koi – How To Not KILL Them