All About Koi Doitsu Kohaku Koi fish are perhaps one of the most diversely bred aquatic animal species in the entire world. There are tons of different colorations and sub-varieties that are bred for, creating a massive market with a huge interest spanning hobbyists and professional, traditional breeders alike. With so many different options out there, it can get a bit overwhelming to select specific sub-varieties for your pond or even tell the different types apart. Let’s learn about one of the most popular and historically rich koi sub-varieties, the Doitsu Kohaku, and see what makes them so very special
READ THE LATEST
- A Guide to Koi Fry Colors
- Where to Buy Koi Fry Online
- Can I Keep Koi And Goldfish In The Same Tank?
- How To Go About Keeping Koi In A Small Pond
- A Guide to Raising Koi Fry
- How to Tell if Koi Eggs are Fertilized
- How to Set Up an Indoor Koi Fish Tank
- 5 Best Gravity Fed Pond Filters
- How Long for Koi Eggs to Hatch?
- Baby Koi – How To Not KILL Them