When you are first getting into keeping koi fish, you probably notice a lot of different terms being thrown around to describe the different types and special colorations of koi fish. This is because koi breeding is actually an ancient art form that originates from centuries ago at the point of the first ornamental koi’s creation. Since koi breeding in the traditional sense has been around for so long, it is understandable that the vocabulary of the art is quite extensive. Let’s explore the different words used in the koi varieties identification and see if we can make it a
READ THE LATEST
Read More »
- A Guide to Koi Fry Colors
- Where to Buy Koi Fry Online
- Can I Keep Koi And Goldfish In The Same Tank?
- How To Go About Keeping Koi In A Small Pond
- A Guide to Raising Koi Fry
- How to Tell if Koi Eggs are Fertilized
- Baby Koi – How To Not KILL Them
- How to Set Up an Indoor Koi Fish Tank
- 10 Tips for How to Treat Your Pond to Keep it Safe for Dogs
- Where Can I Find Above Ground Koi Ponds for Sale?