The colorful Nishikigoi (Cyprinus carpio) or Koi originated from the common brown carp, but were selectively bred by the Japanese over the years. The selective breeding resulted in different koi carp varieties, typically defined by their color and patterns. In this article, you’ll learn about some of the most common koi carp varieties, as well as their defining characteristics. … Discovering The Different Varieties Of Koi FishRead More »
READ THE LATEST
- A Guide to Koi Fry Colors
- Can I Keep Koi And Goldfish In The Same Tank?
- Where to Buy Koi Fry Online
- How To Go About Keeping Koi In A Small Pond
- A Guide to Koi Pond Care for Beginners
- A Guide to Raising Koi Fry
- Baby Koi – How To Not KILL Them
- How to Set Up an Indoor Koi Fish Tank
- What Is A Carp And What Is A Koi
- Where Can I Find Above Ground Koi Ponds for Sale?