How to Go About Feeding Baby Koi Once your koi has laid eggs, the next few steps of the koi raising process will soon be upon you. One of the biggest things to consider when raising koi babies is their diet and nutritional requirements. Let’s discuss how to go about feeding baby koi and what to expect in the first few days, weeks, and months of their aquatic lives. The First Few Days Once your koi eggs are laid, they will typically hatch in around four days (more or less depending on the water temperature of the hatching area). Once
READ THE LATEST
Breeding Koi for Beginners
Anyone who has seen a Koi pond can tell you just how much they can add to the atmosphere of a home or business. It’s no surprise that Koi are commonly referred to as “Living Jewels,” and chances are that if you’re reading this article you’re getting ready to start a pond of your own.
- A Guide to Koi Fry Colors
- Where to Buy Koi Fry Online
- Can I Keep Koi And Goldfish In The Same Tank?
- A Guide to Raising Koi Fry
- How to Set Up an Indoor Koi Fish Tank
- 5 Best Gravity Fed Pond Filters
- The 5 Best Sand Filters for Koi Ponds
- Baby Koi – How To Not KILL Them
- Homemade Koi Fish Food
- What On Earth Is A Ghost Koi