Can You Keep Koi in Fiberglass Ponds? When looking into keeping Koi, you may come across quite the mixed bag of opinions. Some people swear by live feeding while others opt for block style foods. Some love deeper ponds while others only like a few inches of water. It can all seem like quite a lot to take in. One of the most heated debates in the Koi care community has to be surrounding the housing of koi fish. Be it in a pond, filtered system, or tank, everyone seems to have their own take on the matter. Let’s take
READ THE LATEST
- A Guide to Koi Fry Colors
- Where to Buy Koi Fry Online
- Can I Keep Koi And Goldfish In The Same Tank?
- How To Go About Keeping Koi In A Small Pond
- A Guide to Raising Koi Fry
- How to Tell if Koi Eggs are Fertilized
- How to Set Up an Indoor Koi Fish Tank
- 5 Best Gravity Fed Pond Filters
- How Long for Koi Eggs to Hatch?
- Baby Koi – How To Not KILL Them